1. Start out by prepping your hair. Maybe some products for text or adding some curls. I prepped by a little teasing at the crown for lift.
2. Pull all your hair over to one side and braid it.
3. Coil the braid around itself (like a snail shell) and tuck the end underneath it. Pin in place.
4. Adjust it to your preference by smoothing hairs or pulling down pieces around your face. I pinned my overgrown bangs out of the way, pulled down some guys around my face and called it good!
5. & 6. Easy right? Try it out and let me know what you think! And make sure you come back next week to learn how to create my favorite bun!